Thursday 11 March 2010

...and an update on the chair situation




The time for reupholstering draws near. I finally ordered some fabric yesterday for the small chair. I went to St Jude's (in a virtual sense) and ordered a new design by my pal Jonny Hannah. It's hot off the...whatever fabric comes hot off and isn't listed on the website yet so I was working on insider information.
For the big armchair I'm plumping for Sanderson's Dandelion clocks in Red. (ignore the Kingdom interiors mark - I'm going to John Lewis OF COURSE!) Dandelions seem to be ultra IN - if Angie Lewin did a darker version I'd have gone for hers but pale chairs and me just won't go. Too many melted chocolate biscuits!!

And I ordered Mark Hearld's Bird Garden in Charcoal for the dining room chairs.
eeeep very very exciting.

1 comment: