Thursday 18 March 2010

a girl's allowed to change her mind isn't she?


Scary times, people. I breezed into John Lewis to get the Sanderson fabric only to find out it has to be ordered. Anyone who has cast even a cursory glance over this blog will know I've been fannying about NOT buying the said fabric since January and here I am with a week to go and fabric that could take up to 10 days to come in.

Anyway I think *hope* it will arrive before Sarah collects the chair.

anyhooo when the John Lewis Lady (oh! how I long to be one) went to get the long fabricky book with the samples in there was a GREY! I hadn't seen it anywhere else - or I had missed it, or I was eating a biscuit or SOMETHING because this colourway had passed me by. It is totally gorgeous and, I think, a bit less overpowering than the red.

So I hereby promise to mention NO MORE about this dratted chair or fabric until it is back from Sarah's - resplendent in it's lovely new coat.

I will mention however that my lovely friend Sue has had her cushions done in this fabric - in the white/turquoise colourway - and very perky they look too

No comments:

Post a Comment